I’m offering five strong domain names for sale at low prices. The domains are:
- Bilateralism.com – $400. Great price for a one-word dot com! Bilateralism is anything that affects two parties of or groups. It’s most often used to describe political relations or treaties between two countries. This would be an excellent domain name for a political blog, or websites focusing on such subjects as American-Russian relations, or the relationship between the West and Islam.
- MexicoForum.net – $300. This domain speaks for itself. Easy to remember, and to the point.
- InternetQuote.org -$200. Good domain for a website providing insurance quotes, for example.
- BankingWeb.org – $200. Great for any banking-related subject.
- RichFast.net – $250. Short and sweet. Excellent domain for a website about making money.
Please email your offer to firstname.lastname@example.org. You could also make an offer through the Sedo page for each domain name, but be aware that I will probably send it to auction. You may end up being the high bidder, or may not.